ORACLE

2/01/2012

OSR Library Shares Raid on Black Goat Wood Playlog

A friend of the Outer Dark, David Baymiller, has posted a playlog of the one page adventure I wrote, Raid on Black Goat Wood. He has placed his version of the adventure in colonial America, and is using a homebrew of Swords & Wizardry/Labyrinth Lord to run the game. I really enjoyed reading over the rundown of the game, and feel David has more than captured the atmosphere I was aiming for. It is really satisfying to see Raid being put to such great use, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet! Thanks for sharing.

Sean Robson said...

That's cool; I really like the pictures that were posted along with the play log! I've just been reading Trey's Weird Adventures setting, and I was thinking that Raid on Blackgoat Wood would be an excellent adventure for this setting as well. I think it would work really well in the back country of the Smargadine Mountains (Appalachians to you and me).

Shane Mangus said...

@CTHUTUBE - My pleasure!

@Sean - I would love to get a copy of Weird Adventures, but I am short on funds right now. It is at the top of my wish list through, so maybe soon...

David Baymiller said...

it has been fun. we'll be getting to the meet of the adventure quickly. Raid has been my favorite one page dungeon for a long time. been looking to run it.