ORACLE

2/04/2011

The Science Is In the Dice

Behold! My newest set of GameScience precision dice in all their glory!

For those looking to bolster their old-school gaming cred, I suggest you get your hands on a set of these dice. Don't believe me? See what Colonel Louis Zocchi has to say about it:


A good source I found for buying GameScience dice is the Comic Lair. They have very reasonable prices, even for the dice they offer that have the numbers hand painted, and they ship their orders very quickly. I couldn't have been more happy with their service!

5 comments:

Xyanthon said...

I need to get a set for sure. Thanks for the link, I'll look into ordering a set soon.

RobChandler said...

I'm ordering a set from comic lair right now. Thanks for this bro. I have a set of favorite dice I have played with for years and years. They were made by Chessex I think. Bout time to invest in the real thing I think.

Bob Reed said...

Nice colors! They match your blog!

Out of curiosity - what method did you use to color in the white numbers?

Shane Mangus said...

Thanks guys!

@Cyclopeatron - I didn't actually fill in the number on these dice. They came from Comic Lair pre-painted, so I guess you can say I paid them to do the hard part for me. :-)

Greg Gorgonmilk said...

:-) This guy is such a showman.