ORACLE

5/21/2010

The Outer Dark is One Year Old

It was one year ago today that I created Swords Against the Outer Dark, and began posting on this blog. Another milestone was reached today, as this is my 100th post. Tomorrow I will take the time to put together a retrospective of the past year, and share what I feel are some of the strongest posts so far. As of right now I have 85 followers, and according to Google Analytics this blog has seen 10,372 visits, 5,000 absolute unique visitors (yes on the nose) and 17,514 page views. Not bad, not bad at all. I just want to say thank you to those who have stopped in from time to time and read some of my ramblings, and I look forward to the coming year and all the Sword & Sanity madness that will come along with it!

9 comments:

Aaron E. Steele said...

Happy birthday and 100th post!

Trey said...

Congratulations, and happy anniversary!

Sean Robson said...

Happy centenary! Love the blog; here's to another year of Sword & Sanity!

Harald said...

Congratulations on the 365/100! Not to mention your impressive stats. Well done!

Propnomicon said...

Congratulations on your anniversary, and may there be many more.

brandykruse said...

Woooo! Congrats to one the awesomest blogs in the bloggosphere!

Akrasia said...

Congrats. And aesthetically, this blog can't be beat!

Shane Mangus said...

@All - thanks for the love-fest guys! Each of you have an equally great and unique blog as my own, so it is immensely gratifying to receive positive feedback from this group!

R.R. Hunsinger said...

Congrats Brother!