ORACLE

1/29/2010

Fresh Paint - Still Drying

I was getting a bit tired of the look of things around here, so I decided to update Blog-Sothoth's template. I was using a very modified version of Sand Dollar, but have now changed to a three-column Minima Dark. I really like the functionality of having three columns at my disposal. I also plan to create a new header in time, but I will need to find the proper graphics that adhere to the Creative Commons license. The paint is still a bit wet, but things will be back to normal soon.

Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

brandykruse said...

Mmm, I'm getting a wet paint buzz....

Hey, you might want to slap a new color choice on your html linkage: is it black currently?

Shane Mangus said...

Hey Red,

I am trying to find which links you are speaking of. I must be blind... How about another clue? :-P

Thanks for the help!

Shane

Anonymous said...

Very nice new look, excellent execution.

Shane Mangus said...

Bat,

Thanks for the kind words. I have been working on the new header, and I am close to being satisfied with it. It took me a while to settle on the fonts I liked, and the concept came when I ran across a photo of the silhouette of Stonehenge at sunset. I used a NASA picture of the Eagle nebula to give the other worldly effect I needed. The silhouette was done in Photoshop, and I may still tweaking it a bit yet. I hope to be done soon, so I can concentrate on other projects.

Thanks for stopping by,

Shane